3. Horse back riding
4. Rent a paddle boat
6. Rainbow Scavenger Hunt – Find an item that matches each colour of the rainbow!
7. Alphabet Scavenger Hunt – Find an item that starts with each letter of the alphabet
8. Build a tipi
9. Try all the flavours at the ice cream shop
11. Go exploring with a fishing net
12. Do a treasure hunt by hiding small items around the campsite for the kids to find
13. Water balloon fight
14. Water balloon baseball! Don’t have a bat? Use a pool noodle!
15. Go to the pool
16. Go to the beach
17. Catch frogs
18. Build a sand castle
19. Write your names in the sand along with the date and take a picture!
20. Paint some pet rocks
21. Build an Inukshuk
Visit the Camping Passport blog to see more: