T.rex Discovery Centre
Location: Eastend, SK
***Closed for the 2020 Season***
Home to Scotty the T.Rex – Canada’s largest T.Rex discovery and the most massive T.Rex in the world, watch Scotty’s discovery unfold in the documentary that is featured every 30 min in the Centre’s theatre, or have a guided tour with one of the Centre’s Guides, which takes you on a tour of Saskatchewan paleontological past.
Here at the T.Rex Discovery Centre, you’ll also discovery a window into the Royal Saskatchewan Museum’s Field Station and can watch paleontologists hard at work.
Events and Activities at the T.Rex Discovery Centre:
- Guided and self-guided tours of our Cretaceous and Cenozoic galleries featuring a full-size cast of Scotty the T.rex and Thor the Brontothere
- Drop-in children’s programs every day
- Group & School tours available upon request
- Panoramic views, picnic tables and outdoor play area featuring our Dino Dig Pit
- See real palaentologists at work in our paleo lab
- NEW in 2019: Nature Trail along the picturesque Frenchman River Valley
- Feature documentaries in the Theatre
- Discovery Shop gift store
The T.Rex Discovery Centre – Outdoor Dig Pit
Do you aspire to be a palaeontologist when you grow up? Hone your skills at the newly installed outdoor dig pit at the T.rex Discovery Centre.
The T.Rex Discovery Centre is open from:
The Royal Saskatchewan Museum operates the T.rex Discovery Centre in alignment with its mandate for palaeontology, heritage and cultural stewardship.
For more information
or visit their website at www.royalsaskmuseum.ca/trex
Admission By donation
And be sure to shop the Discovery Shop operated by the Friends of T.Rex for all your dinosaur-fun needs, as well as products from Saskatchewan.