Cypress Hills Destination Area, Inc.
For general information on the Cypress Hills Destination Area, including contact information for various operators, or trip planning information, please contact: email@example.com. Unfortunately we do not have access to the reservation sites for our partners to let you know availability, but we CAN put you in touch with those who have that information!
If you are planning a trip and need a wide scope of information, please provide us with as many details as possible so that we may be able to tailor our response to your individual needs. Information that includes:
- The number of people travelling
- The relative ages of those travelling (kids ages, etc.)
- The interests of those travelling (ie. Art and History, Outdoor Adventure, Rest and Relaxation, Family Friendly, Pet Friendly, etc.)
- The specific area of the Cypress Hills Destination Area you are travelling to (ie. Grasslands National Park/Val Marie, Eastend, Cypress Hills – Saskatchewan, or Cypress Hills – Alberta)
Thank you – we look forward to helping make your trip to the Cypress Hills an enjoyable and memorable one.
Cypress Hills Destination Area Inc.
Executive Director, Gail Kesslar
P.O. Box 428
Maple Creek, SK, S0N 1N0, Canada
t: 306-774-6451 (feel free to text us any questions!)
Frequently Requested Numbers and Sites:
Cypress Hills Saskatchewan (Centre Block)
- Cypress Hills Admin Offices: 306-662-5411
- The Resort at Cypress Hills: 306-662-4477 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve-A-Site: 1-855-737-7275 or to book online: www.saskparks.goingtocamp.com
Cypress Hills Saskatchewan (West Block)
- West Block Park Ranger: 306-662-5489
- Fort Walsh National Historic Site: 306-662-3590
Elkwater – Cypress Hills Alberta
- Elkwater Visitor Centre: 403-893-3833
- The Elkwater Lake Lodge: 403-893-3811
- Alberta Parks Reservations: 1-877-537-2757 or to book online: www.reserve.AlbertaParks.com