July 1st – Canada Day in the CHDA
Location: SW Saskatchewan
Looking for a list of specials, deals and events happening in the CHDA this Canada Day & long weekend!
Kayaking with Carefree Adventures in the West Block of Grasslands National Park
Explore the West Block of Grasslands National Park through kayaking on the Frenchman River. Join professional tours guides with Carefree Adventures on this epic 2.5-3hr journey through the wonders of Grasslands. Search for some of Canada’s rarest prairie creatures, from the majestic Plains Bison to the prehistoric Short-horned lizard, and the cute and elusive Burrowing Owl.
* Learn the proper way to paddle and navigate the waters of the Frenchman
* Explore the natural wonders of Grasslands, and view wildlife from the safety of your kayak.
* Enjoy the stillness and quiet of one of the most silent places on earth! Carefree Adventures
2hr Tour Itinerary – Cost $125
9:30 am – Arrive at Belza Day Use Area. Park vehicles and board bus to kayak area.
9:45 am – Get fitted for life jackets, kayak and paddle.
10:30 am – Launch for 2.5 to 3 hour trip against the current and back to launch site. With lunch break.
2:00 pm – Board bus to return to vehicles.
(Note: These tours have a maximum capacity of 8 people.
Things to Bring:
* Footwear designed to be worn in water ( please avoid “flip flops” at they tend to float away).
* A change of clothing (there is a possiblility of getting wet!).
All tours include:
* kayak, personal floation device, and safety equipment.
* All taxes and fees
* Transportation to and from Belza Day Use Area parking lot
* Drinking Water
- Where trips are cancelled due to weather or safety concerns by Carefree Adventures, every effort will be made to rebook you on a subsequent tour. Where rebooking is not possible, Carefree Adventures will refund your booking fees 100%.
- Those who cancel with less than 72 hours before your scheduled trip departure, a fee of $50.00 will be charged for each participant.
- Those who cancel with 72 hours of notice or more, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for each participant.
- No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.
Centre Block of Cypress Hills, SK
Eastend Historical Museum and T.Rex Discovery Centre
Goat Yoga at Grotto Gardens
Experience the calm, peaceful relaxation of connecting with nature, with Grotto Garden’s Downward Goat Yoga! A relaxing yoga class led by experienced instructors, Downward Goat Yoga has the added benefit of a practise that takes place while Dwarf (mini) goats, wander peacefully around you. Click here to book now!