August 2nd – 4th – Frenchman River Gospel Jam | Shaunavon, SK
Location: Shaunavon, SK
The Frenchman River Gospel Jam (FRGJ)
August 2 – 4, 2019
“A Taste of Shaunavon”
Two Great Locations:
Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre, 201 7th Ave. W and
Randy Surjik Memorial Amphitheater: Memorial Park 1st Street E
2019 FRGJ Details
The Frenchman River Gospel Jam has become a popular attraction in Southwest Saskatchewan since its inception 28 years ago. The Jam has developed into an event which has showcased world class country music artists such as The Oak Ridge Boys, Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder, George Canyon, Jason Blaine, Diamond Rio, High Valley, Paul Brandt, Hunter Brothers as well as Southern Gospel greats such as The Ball Brothers, Booths, The Nelons, The Hoppers and others.
This year has some new twists as FRGJ incorporates “A Taste of Shaunavon”, giving an opportunity for participants to listen to live music as they dine in restaurants around Shaunavon on Friday between 4:30 and 6 pm and then experience an outdoor concert as the FRGJ Main Stage moves out to the Band Stand at Memorial Park. Weather permitting, The Centre will be an alternative.
Ticket holders will have VIP seating in the stage proximity but anyone is welcome to bring a lawn chair and enjoy an evening in the park musically and with the Farmer’s Market booths/tents which will be set up in the park perimeter.
2019 Line-up Announced
This year FRGJ Headliners include:
- Jade Eagleson: Universal Music’s – New-Country “Artist On The Rise”- Sunday 2 pm
- Pilkey Sisters: Southern Gospel – Saturday Main Stage
- Jack Jackson: Country Legends Tribute – In the Park
- Doug Rawling & The Caraganas: Country – Friday Main Stage
Trudel Family Band
Last Mountain Boys
Jay & Jo
Stayin’ Alive Choir
Sunday Morning Hymn Sing and Church
Local Legends: Phil Lewans, Conrad Sandberg & His Prairie Pals, and more to be announced
2019 Tickets Advance Door
|Full Weekend Pass||$85||$100|
|Sunday: Jade Eagleson||$35||$40|
|Saturday: Pilkey Sisters||$30||$35|
|Friday Featuring: Jack Jackson and
Doug Rawling & The Caraganas
- Advance tickets through the ticket link at frgj.ca
- Tickets available locally at:
Shaunavon: Audrey’s Flower Oasis
Swift Current: Pharmasave
Medicine Hat Mall: Info Booth
Tickets available May 1 to Thursday August 1, 2019.
- NEW THIS YEAR:
- Join participating restaurants for “A Taste of Shaunavon” featuring live music between 4:30 and 6pm Friday.
- Friday concert starts at the Park Band Stand at 6:30pm.
- The park will also be the location of numerous “Farmer’s Market” style booths and displays.
- Saturday At The Park Band Stand hosts numerous bands and the Local Legends 12 to 4:30pm.
- Weekend/Day Pass holders get VIP seating privileges.
- A bus shuttle will go between The Park and the Centre for convenient transportation.
- Free dry-lot and paid full-service camping with washrooms and showers available at the pool and at the park.
- A limited number of hook-up camping stalls are available by the park and the swimming pool.
- For a motel accommodation listing please check out frgj.ca
- Children’s play area will be available at each location with Bouncy Castles at scheduled times.
- Free for age 12 and under.
- Free Pancake Breakfast Saturday morning.
- Silent Auction Fundraiser.
- Food booths are on site at the Centre.
- The Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre is a smoke free facility and this is an alcohol-free event.
MORE INFO www.frgj.ca or (306)294-8588.
Sponsor (To Come)
See our web site, www.frgj.ca for links to the various performing artists, activities, On-Line Ticket Links, and more information.
Dorothy Lethbridge Clayton Greenlay
EXECUTIVE Director PRESIDENT
403 964 2000, 403 376 2000 cell 306 297 8588