Cafe Terra + Whitemud Clay & Pottery Studio
Location: Eastend, SK
Potters Stephen Girard and Shon Profit bring an unforgettable experience to the tourist offerings of SW Saskatchewan iin the Town of Eastend.
A pottery studio where the clay is harvested from the nearby hills of the Frenchman River Valley, visitors can shop the studio itself, or book an interactive tour of the full “havesting of clay to finish product” process. (Please contact the Studio directly for tour pricing).
Located within the same building as the Cafe Terra, shoppers can also purchase:
- Wellness products from their home-grown Whitemud Wellness line made with local ingredients.
- Fresh baking – cakes, biscotti and more
- Freshly roasted coffee from their in-house Whitemud Roastery.
- Books and assorted gifts.
- along with breakfast, lunch and dinner items to stay or to go, within the Cafe.
Open Daily from 8:00am – 6:00pm!