Cypress Hills Segway Tours
Location: Cypress Hills, SK
Explore the back trails of Cypress Hills, Saskatchewan with these one of a kind tours. The first Segway Tour in a provincial park in Western Canada! See wildlife, explore the trails, and learn about the flora and fauna of the Cypress Hills with these guided tours.
New to the Cypress Hills – Cypress Hills Segway Tours!
The first Segway tour in a provincial park in western Canada!
Cost: $65 per tour (1.5hrs)
Payment with credit card, interact or cash.
*NEW* Punchcards Available: 6 Rides for $350.00 (less than $59 per tour). Use individually or to book a group.
- July & August
- Daily – 10:00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm & 6:00pm
- May, June & September Reduced hours (book by appointment
- Open via appointment in September and October.
Segway tours are off road – trails are beginner to expert – all training included.
- Helmets provided – can use own approved bike helmets
- Dress for the weather
- No open toed shoes
What Do I Need To Know?
- Guided tours off road
- Weight 70lbs to 250lbs
- Training included
- Tours are approximately 1 hour
- 48 hour cancellation required
- Located in the Amphitheatre parking lots
To book or for more information:
- Call or text – 306.661.9070
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org