Western Photography Adventure at Historic Reesor Ranch | Wendy Nuttall Photography
Location: Historic Reesor Ranch, Cypress Hills
Learn to shoot the old west with your camera! Join photographer Wendy Nuttall on this three day photography adventure at the Historic Reesor Ranch. Choose a two-day adventure or add on an option day for the following two sets of dates:
July 10-12th; and July 24-26 (*minimum 10 people required for each session)
Once you check in at the Historic Reesor Ranch your itinerary will be as follows:
Itinerary – 2-Day Overnight Adventure: Cost: $327.00 (taxes included)
- 4 PM: Settle into the Historic Reesor Ranch, Old Log Barn facilities.
- 5 PM: Steak Supper or choose from the Ranch Hall Grill Menu. Poetry & Storytelling by Scott Reesor during supper.Photography tips for capturing action with Wendy Nuttall.
- 7 PM: Photo session with Ranch horses and models dressed in Western Wear. Approximately 2 hours. Evening wind up with Camp Fire. More photo opportunities.
- Good Night
- Good Morning.
- 6:30 AM: morning shoot at the horse corral. Ranch horses and Western Models are ready to pose for your western photos and videos with natural, soft morning light to add detail to your photo and videos. Approximately 2 hours.
- 9 AM: Hearty Ranch Breakfast with Storyteller & Poet Scott Reesor. Packed Lunch and a photographic hike on ranch trails with photography tips.
- 2 PM: Return to the Ranch for you to process your morning and afternoon pictures or shoot more pictures around the ranch. Departure Time.
- 4 PM departure for Western Photography Guests not registered for Day 2.
Optional Additional Itinerary: (Add-on to above tour. May not be booked separately). Cost: $297.00
Day 2 con’t:
- 5 PM: Steak Supper or choose from the Ranch Hall Grill Menu. Poetry & Storytelling by Scott Reesor during supper.
- 7 PM: Photography tips for capturing action and evening light. Sunset photography with a beautiful Cypress Hills Vista.
- 9PM: Camp fire with more great photo opportunities.
- Good Night
- Sunrise Photo Session: Time to be announced. Sunrise with many pictures capturing the contours of the Cypress Hills as the morning light spills over them.
- 9 AM: Hearty Breakfast with Poet & Story Teller Scott Reesor. Check out of the Old Log Barn facility and say Goodbye until next time to Scott, Theresa and Staff. Car Tour to secluded and lesser known photographic, awesome locations in the nearby Cypress Hills.
- 12: PM Packed Lunch at one of Cypress Hills photographic locations. Round out your Cypress Hills portfolio with forest, rock, grasslands, flowers and skies. You get the picture.
- 3 PM: windup discussions and tips.
- 4 PM: Goodbye until our next Adventure.
Included in Tour:
- Accommodations (Includes: Bedding Towels & Toiletries in Shared washrooms; 2 Hearty Buffet Ranch Meals at the Ranch Hall Grill with poet and storyteller, Scott Reesor).
- Nutritious Packed Lunch each day.
- Evening Campfires.
- Natural Spring Water in every tap.
- Guided Tours of Ranch and Surrounding Area (option tour).
- Professional photography instruction.