Zipline Tours | Treeosix Adventure Parks
Location: Cypress Hills, Saskatchewan
Soar through the trees with ease – 2018 Season runs May 18th-Sept 9th!
Email: Click HERE to Submit an electronic inquiry.
Are you trying to figure out something to do this spring, summer or fall? Take a leap and fly through the trees in the Cypress Hills on a zipline tour high above the forest floor with an award winning company!
Push your boundaries and challenge your fears with Treeosix Adventure Parks! Their trained guides will take you on an epic adventure through the lodgepole pine forest of the Cypress Hills. Climb our rope ladder, walk the sky bridge and fly through over 2,000 feet of ziplines connected by our treetop platforms. Hold on to your sunglasses folks…this tour is an eye-opener!
Advanced reservations are recommended and tours can be booked online, via a mobile device, over the phone, or in person at our basecamp. They offer numerous departures each day in order to accommodate most schedules!
Book your tour today:
Zipline Tour – Base Fare – http://zipcypresshills.rezgo.com/details/32168/zipline-tour-base-fare
- BASE fare: $89.25/person + GST
- Tours can be reserved in person, over the phone, or by booking online.
- Tours range in duration depending on group size and ability (a full group of 8 people will normally take 2 hours to complete the course)
- You MUST weigh between 50 and 250 LBS to participate (no exceptions)
- Children under 14 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Maximum group size per tour is 8 people
- Advanced booking is recommended; please click “book your adventure” above to check availability
- All participants must arrive at our BaseCamp at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled activity
- All participants must sign a WAIVER
- For more information, check out our page of frequently asked questions: www.treeosix.com
What do they provide?
- Full body zipline harness, trolley, and climbing helmet
- Two trained Treeosix zipline guides
- Water bottle attachment
- Photos to prove you conquered the course 😉
What to Bring?
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed toed shoes
- Adventurous spirit
- Bottle of water
- Bucket of courage
- Smile (mandatory)