#GiftIdea – The Historic Reesor Ranch – GIFT Cards
Location: Cypress Hills
Gift Cards for the Historic Reesor Ranch
Choose between denominations of $50 or $100 in the checkout window.
Imagine pioneers coming west to start a new and better life for themselves and their families. This historic cattle ranch, which is a Provincial Heritage Property Site, provides a living testament to the resourcefulness and tenacity of the early prairie settlers. We share a story that is integral to Saskatchewan and Western Canada’s history. The fifth generation of Reesors is now living on the same land and the family is working to ensure that the ranch will be passed down for generations to come.
Operating as a guest ranch and B&B since 1991, Scott, Theresa and their family enjoy sharing this unique treasure in the Cypress Hills with their guests. What’s in store for you?…..wide open ranges….incredible fresh air…big, blue living skies…room to breathe! Crackling, evening campfires with family, old friends, memories and laughter…… days filled with ranch life adventures….hiking through quiet and majestic forests of pine and spruce….unique alpine flowers, endless bird species…..
Your adventure awaits you!
If you purchase a gift card for your friend, family member, or co-worker, they have the option of choosing to use their gift card towards accommodations in:
- The Old Log Barn (Good for groups/family reunions/corporate retreats)
- The Log Cabin
- The Cowboy’s Cabin
- The Bunkhouse
- The Bed & Breakfast
- Romance Packages
- Vacation Packages
Or they can use it to find a horse adventure or ATV Guided Tour to suit their experience and comfortable level, choosing from:
- 2 Hr Horseback Riding Adventure (for ages 10 and up)
- Reesor Ranch Cattle Drive 101 (2hrs for ages 10 and up)
- Pony Rides (Children 5 and under)
- Horse & Rider “Training for Trails” (designed specifically for ages 6-9, but open to all ages)
- Hanging Out With Horses 101 (designed for those unfamiliar with horses)
- Cowboy Breakfast Ride – pair a breakfast at the Ranch Hall Grill with any of the above adventures.
- Supper Ride – pair a tasty steak supper at the Ranch Hall Grill with any of the above adventures.
- Cypress Hills Cowboy Adventure – an all inclusive package which includes traditional and seasonal ranch activities. (Chosen by the Canadian Tourism Commission as a “Canadian Signature Experience.”)
- ATV Guided Tour – Easy 2 hour guided tour over diverse terrain on Historic Reesor Ranch private property.
Gift cards can be used to purchase any of the above experiences.
Gift cards have NO EXPIRY DATE and are non-refundable. All products, services, and experiences sold through the Cypress Hills Destination Area, Inc. website are subject to the cancellation/refund terms and conditions of the individual tour operator or event providing the products, services, or experiences. Delivery method of products, services, & experiences listed on our website All products, services, and experiences sold through the Cypress Hills Destination Area, Inc. website are delivered by the individual tourism operator. By purchasing a product, service or experience through the Cypress Hills Destination Area, Inc. website, please know that the Cypress Hills Destination Area, Inc. is not responsible for the quality of the experience as that is the responsibility of the individual tourism operator. If you have concerns or feedback regarding the quality of any product, service, or experience purchased through our website, please feel free to contact us and we will pass along your comments to the individual tourism operators. Fares, prices, and availability All fares and prices quoted on our website are subject to availability of the individual tourism operator. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received and voucher(s) are issued. Prices that are quoted include all taxes and fees unless we advise otherwise. It is your responsibility to carefully check the dates on your voucher and to contact us immediately if these are not correct.
Join us for a traditional Western Canadian Ranch experience!
Children 10 and older can ride holding their own reins on trail rides. Children 6 – 9 cannot go on trail rides, but they can take our “Training for Trails” program in the corral, which will prepare them for trail riding when they turn 10. Children 5 and under can be led in the corral by a Wrangler, but cannot go on a trail ride.